Podcast Discovery Call 🦩 Deal With Hormonal Imbalances & Secondary Infertility
May 13th, 2022 by FindingFertility
“When you’re dealing with fertility issues and everything is fine in the doctor’s office, that’s when you have to start going inwards and get really real with yourself.”
🦩 The hidden things that lead to stress and hormonal imbalance.
🦩 Impacts of reducing your inflammatory foods.
🦩 Having a less stressful diet.
🦩 Emotional modalities to prepare for a long-term fertility journey.
How well are taking care of your physical, mental, and emotional stress levels when going through hormonal imbalance? If you’re experiencing hormonal imbalances and secondary infertility, it is important to check every stress level aspect that might be the cause.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, we talk about the possible causes of hormonal imbalance and secondary infertility. I explain how stress of any kind affects hormones and fertility health and how simple lifestyle changes can shift that.
Listen in to learn the importance of reducing inflammatory foods from your diet and listening to your body to improve your fertility health. You will also learn the importance of healing your past traumas to reverse your hormonal imbalance.
“Your fertility issues aren’t really necessarily what’s happened now, it’s been this combination leading up to it.”
Deal With Hormonal Imbalances & Secondary Infertility
- [3:12] How she went from easy pregnancies and births to recurring miscarriages.
- [6:22] The hormonal tests she needs to do to understand her hormone levels and the way to go.
- [13:37] The importance of checking for stress even when you don’t exhibit the symptoms.
- [18:29] How your past traumas and inflammation caused by your diet can affect your fertility health.
- [24:29] Focus on a less stressful diet especially when in your healing mode for fertility.
- [26:58] Start eating foods that maximize your gut health for hormonal and uterine lining health.
- [31:57] Stop trying for a baby to heal and improve your chances of maintaining a pregnancy after several miscarriages.
- [36:11] Turn every stone you can without the fear of failure to achieve your healthy pregnancy goal.
If you want to participate in a Podcast Discovery Call sign up to the email list to be first in line when doors open again. These discovery calls are FREE as a thank you for sharing your story with the community. https://www.findingfertility.co/top3stepsyourdocisnttalkingabout
Don't want to wait or need more privacy you can book a paid Discovery Call here: https://calendly.com/findingfertility/discoveryconsultation
Full transcript blog over on the blog: https://www.findingfertility.co/blog/dealing-with-hormonal-imbalances-secondary-infertility
Let's Do This Together 💚
🦩 Get Steps Closer to Getting & Staying Pregnant with the Fertility Formula:: https://www.findingfertility.co/offers/wFXrVFk5
Connect with Monica over on:
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
- Apple: http://bit.ly/FINDINGFERTILITYAPPLE
- Google: http://bit.ly/FINDINGFERTILITYGOOGLEPLAY
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/FindingFertilitySTITCHER
- Spotify: http://bit.ly/FFSpotifyPodcast
🍍Support Finding Fertility & shop for your favourite fertility-friendly products over on:
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.