Why Isn’t My Holistic Fertility Support Working For Me? | The Fertility Connection Talk Show
Aug 12th, 2022 by FindingFertility
HELLO BEAUTIFUL! 🦩
Welcome back to another episode of Finding Fertility. We're back with another Talk Show - Why Isn't My Holistic Fertility Support Working For Me?
The lineup today:
Robyn from Robyn Birkin: https://robynbirkin.com
Devon from The Fertility Finance Coach: https://www.devonbaeza.com
Sarah from Fab Fertile: https://fabfertile.com
Monica from Finding Fertility: http://www.findingfertility.co
“If you want to do IVF, you can take 3-6 months and work to look at other things like your diet.”
🦩Find the right treatment for you and go with it.
🦩The benefits of a functional medicine approach over IVF.
When it comes to fertility treatments, you have to find what’s working for you and follow through with it. Whether it’s holistic or conventional treatments, even when the support isn’t working for you.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, we speak with Robyn Birkin, a certified life coach, Devon Baeza, a fertility finance coach, and Sarah Clark from Fab Fertile. They talk about the stress of not having a support system when on a holistic treatment plus the difference between conventional fertility treatments and functional medicine.
Listen in to learn why it is easier to trust conventional medicine than functional medicine when it comes to fertility, even though the latter has more benefits.
- “There are things you can do before you go to IVF to optimize your success of it working.”
- [6:18] The stress that comes with having no support system or getting blamed for your infertility issues.
- [11:40] Why you’re more likely to trust conventional medicine over functional medicine.
- [17:43] The physical damage that multiple IVF and IUI treatments can cause your body.
- [20:11] The difference between IVF and functional medicine plus why one is better than the other.
🍍HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW🍍 You can shop for your favourite fertility support products over on:
Google Play: http://bit.ly/FINDINGFERTILITYGOOGLEPLAY