Welcome to your no B.S. approach to creating the family of your DREAMS! Whether you can get pregnant naturally, or, need medical assistance, Finding Fertility can help you maximise your chances of getting and staying pregnant by using science-backed Functional Fertility Medicine!
Friday Oct 29, 2021
Friday Oct 29, 2021
🦩Hashimoto’s impacts on fertility.
🦩Benefits of protecting your thyroid.
🦩How the gut is connected with the brain.
“Hashimoto’s is the number one undiagnosed autoimmune disease in the United States.”
Are Your Thyroid Issues Impacting Your Fertility? Dani Williamson Author of Wild & Well: Dani’s Six Common Sense Steps to Radical Healing
Did you know that inflammation is the root of every single chronic lifestyle disease out there? If you struggle with getting pregnant, you need to figure out a way with a professional on how to lower the inflammation process in your body.
Your Thyroid Issues may be Impacting Your Fertility and it's important to working on improving your thyroid health, not only to improve your chances of getting and staying pregnant, but maybe more improtantly so help lower the risk of potential pregnancy issues related to poor thyroid health.
“What’s at the end of your fork is going to heal you or kill you.”
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, we speak with Dani Williamson, a family nurse practitioner, and nurse midwife by training. She discovered that bodies are designed to heal themselves when she started practicing with a functional doctor 11 years ago. Dani now helps men and women heal their bodies from the inside out by decreasing the inflammation and building up their immune system.
“You have to find a healthcare provider who doesn’t treat you like thirty other patients he’s going to see that day.”
She explains how thyroid issues and gut health negatively impact fertility health and protect yourself during pregnancy.
Listen in to learn how to heal the gut and automate, eliminate, and delegate everything in your life to protect your mental health.
“The gut and the brain are one hundred per cent connected.”
- [1:08] Falling in love with functional medicine plus helping people heal their bodies.
- [5:38] Dani explains how the Hashimoto’s disease negatively impacts fertility health.
- [8:38] How to fight for your health plus manage Hashimoto’s/thyroid issues when pregnant.
- [12:41] Understand that you don’t need to be healthy to get pregnant but should still protect from inflammation.
- [19:38] How to heal the gut and automate, eliminate, and delegate everything in your life.
- [22:34] The benefits of autoimmune paleo diet for your immunity and fertility health.
- [24:24] The importance of having a geneticist and a maternal freedom medicine doctor.
- [29:07] Dani describes the main topics of her new book which includes the last 11 years of her medicine career.
Connect with Dani: https://www.instagram.com/daniwilliamsonwellness/
Get Wild & Well: Dani’s Six Common Sense Steps to Radical Healing over on amazon: https://amzn.to/3pJILq8
Let's Do This Together 💚
🦩 Download your FREE PDF guide:: 3 Step Guide to Improving Your Chances of Getting & Staying Pregnant || https://www.findingfertility.co/free3stepguide
🌺 Get Steps Closer to Getting & Staying Pregnant with the Fertility Formula:: https://www.findingfertility.co/FertilityFormula
Connect with Monica over on:
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/FindingFertilityIG
- TikTok: https://bit.ly/FindingFertilityTikTok
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
- Apple: http://bit.ly/FINDINGFERTILITYAPPLE
- Google: http://bit.ly/FINDINGFERTILITYGOOGLEPLAY
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/FindingFertilitySTITCHER
- Spotify: http://bit.ly/FFSpotifyPodcast
🍍Support Finding Fertility & shop for your favourite fertility-friendly products over on:
Seeking Health: https://bit.ly/FFSeekingHealth Amazon: http://bit.ly/FindingFertilityAmazon
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.