Welcome to your no B.S. approach to creating the family of your DREAMS! Whether you can get pregnant naturally, or, need medical assistance, Finding Fertility can help you maximise your chances of getting and staying pregnant by using science-backed Functional Fertility Medicine!
Thursday Nov 16, 2023
Thursday Nov 16, 2023
Can Addressing Past Traumas Improve Fertility? – A Deep Dive into Emotional Healing During Infertility - 🦩Podcast Discovery Call
“When we’re dealing with miscarriages, we need to honor the heartbreak mentally, emotionally, and physically.”
🦩 The importance of self-care and emotional healing after a miscarriage.
🦩 The need for radical self-honesty and prioritizing yourself.
🦩 The mindset shift needed for fertility success.
🦩 Healing the inner child.
🦩 Age and cellular health affecting fertility.
How are you addressing your past traumas to become the conscious mama you were meant to be? Addressing suppressed emotions or a lack of expression in your childhood is a form of self-care that will lead to physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, we discuss how an overachieving lifestyle can contribute to fertility problems and the importance of prioritizing your well-being. Our guest shares her struggles with irregular menstrual cycles, miscarriages, and failed fertility treatments.
Listen in to learn the connection between mental/emotional well-being and physical health, particularly thyroid issues. You will also learn the significance of inner child work and subconscious beliefs in healing and reprogramming.
“You can’t type A or overdo your way out of fertility; the hard truth is that type of lifestyle has contributed to the fertility issues.”
- [02:46] Our guest shares her fertility struggles with irregular menstrual cycles, miscarriages, and failed fertility treatments.
- [07:35] The importance of prioritizing self-care to deal with the emotional and mental toll of miscarriage.
- [10:45] She reflects on the struggle to prioritize herself, the need to change her lifestyle, and mindset to optimize her chances of conceiving.
- [14:21] The need to shift your mindset and prioritize self-care for fertility instead of relying on an overachieving lifestyle.
- [17:26] The importance of inner child work and healing subconscious beliefs and trauma from childhood.
- [23:45] The connection between unresolved emotions from childhood and thyroid issues.
- [27:44] How irregular periods can indicate underlying issues and the importance of addressing them.
- [30:13] Our guest shares her medical test results, plus the importance of doing physical and emotional work to support yourself.
- [41:27] How psyche technique helps change emotional outcomes, plus how to use emotional freedom tapping and psyche as techniques for healing and self-care.
- [46:33] The ongoing healing process, becoming self-aware and releasing core emotions to create a fulfilling life.