Welcome to your no B.S. approach to creating the family of your DREAMS! Whether you can get pregnant naturally, or, need medical assistance, Finding Fertility can help you maximise your chances of getting and staying pregnant by using science-backed Functional Fertility Medicine!
Friday Nov 05, 2021
Friday Nov 05, 2021
🦩Supportive systems for women with fertility issues.
🦩Infertility vs. having fertility issues.
“There’s a different kind of connection when you’re allowed to be yourself and people know who you are.”
Do you have a community of supportive women on the same infertility journey as you?
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, we speak with Brooklyn, the creator of Woven Social, a space for women who are facing infertility to realize they are not alone. She explains the importance of offering and receiving support for women going through fertility issues to help lessen their burden and rebuild their hopes.
“If you don’t have a doctor that supports you and makes you laugh on your appointment, go find a new doctor.”
Listen in to learn how not to define your identity according to your fertility status and instead develop a positive and hopeful mentality.
- [1:36] Brooklyn on her infertility journey, conceiving through IVF, and the unexpected natural baby.
- [5:07] How small intangible things change and lead to a natural pregnancy after an IVF pregnancy.
- [10:22] The importance of offering and receiving support during the infertility journey.
- [14:03] Brooklyn on the community she created to support women on their infertility journeys.
- [15:54] How to find people, groups, or communities that support women through their infertility journeys.
- [20:18] How not to define yourself according to your fertility status.
- [23:48] The importance of having a positive mentality to allow things to flow into your life.
Let's Do This Together 💚
🦩 Download your FREE PDF guide:: 3 Step Guide to Improving Your Chances of Getting & Staying Pregnant || https://www.findingfertility.co/free3stepguide
🌺 Get Steps Closer to Getting & Staying Pregnant with the Fertility Formula:: https://www.findingfertility.co/FertilityFormula
Connect with Monica over on:
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/FindingFertilityIG
- TikTok: https://bit.ly/FindingFertilityTikTok
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
- Apple: http://bit.ly/FINDINGFERTILITYAPPLE
- Google: http://bit.ly/FINDINGFERTILITYGOOGLEPLAY
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/FindingFertilitySTITCHER
- Spotify: http://bit.ly/FFSpotifyPodcast
🍍Support Finding Fertility & shop for your favourite fertility-friendly products over on:
Seeking Health: https://bit.ly/FFSeekingHealth Amazon: http://bit.ly/FindingFertilityAmazon
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.