Welcome to your no B.S. approach to creating the family of your DREAMS! Whether you can get pregnant naturally, or, need medical assistance, Finding Fertility can help you maximise your chances of getting and staying pregnant by using science-backed Functional Fertility Medicine!
Friday Mar 17, 2023
Friday Mar 17, 2023
How the Mother's Gut Health Can Impact Her Child's Health with Chelsie Ward Holistic Nurse & Coach
“Everything we need to heal our bodies is put here on this earth, and we just have to look at it in a different way, tune in to that, and be open to experiencing life in a different way.”
🦩 The importance of understanding your health story.
🦩 The impact of early life on health.
🦩 The importance of nurturing the body for proper hormone cycling.
🦩 How to calm the nervous system
Have you considered how your gut health might impact not just your health but that of your future generations?
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I speak with Chelsea Ward, Holistic Nurse, Coach, and Nutrition Practitioner. She talks about her personal journey of dealing with digestive issues, hormone imbalances, and perimenopause at a young age.
Listen in to learn the importance of understanding your health history and how it can impact living a fulfilling life. You will also learn the need to create a healthy environment for a baby to thrive in by working on gut health first.
“So many times, our health is holding us back from living our purpose and living the life we’re supposed to live while we’re here on this planet.”
- [01:17] Chelsea shares her personal journey of dealing with digestive issues, hormone imbalances, and perimenopause at a young age.
- [05:27] She explains how generational health issues and her mother’s habits impacted her health.
- [08:48] How your health history can impact future generations and the band-aid birth control approach for treating symptoms.
- [12:10] The significance of calming the body and getting proper rest for fertility and overall health.
- [14:41] The importance of healing the gut before trying to conceive and creating a healthy environment for the baby to thrive in.
Get in Touch with Chelsie:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chelsieward/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chelsie_ward_wellness/
Full transcripts over on the blog:
Let's Do This Together 💚
🌺 Book Your Discovery Call Today here: https://calendly.com/findingfertility/discoveryconsultation?month=2022-10
🦩Download your FREE 3 Things that can make all the difference in helping you get & stay pregnant here: https://www.findingfertility.co/free3stepguide
Connect with Monica over on
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
🍍HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW🍍 You can shop for your favourite fertility support products over on:
Seeking Health:https://bit.ly/FFSeekingHealth & Amazon:http://bit.ly/FindingFertilityAmazon
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me, may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.