How to Improve PCOS & Boost Your Fertility 🦩 [Podcast Discovery Call]
Dec 2nd, 2022 by FindingFertility
Book Your Discovery Call Today: https://calendly.com/findingfertility/discoveryconsultation
Sign-up for the email list for your chance to book a free discovery call: https://www.findingfertility.co/free3stepguide
“The 20/80 kind of mentality when it comes to food intolerances during your healing phase just prolongs your journey.”
🦩 How to be conscious of the quality of your diet.
🦩 Take time to rest, recover, and heal your body.
🦩 Be prepared and consistent with things that bring you joy.
Are you dealing with PCOS and it’s negatively affecting your fertility? Even if you’re living a healthy lifestyle, with PCOS you have to be conscious and shift your lifestyle to improve your fertility health.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, we talk about how to improve your fertility health when dealing with PCOS. Our guest describes her fertility journey, the history of her lifestyle, and how she’s shifting to boost her fertility.
Listen in to learn how to be conscious of the quality of foods you consume and create a workout routine to reduce your PCOS symptoms. You will also learn the importance of being strategic with your time so you can rest your body and recover.
“If you want to have a full packed day, you have to start making sure you’re doing things to rest and recover as much as possible.”
- [4:20] Our guest shares her fertility journey, her birth control history, and dealing with PCOS.
- [15:20] Learn how to be conscious of the quality of food you consume to reduce intolerance.
- [20:00] How to develop a brain workout routine to calm things down and decrease PCOS symptoms.
- [32:46] She describes her sleep and slowing down struggles and how they affect her journey.
- [39:52] The importance of being strategic with your time so you can rest your body and recover.
- [46:40] Learn to take time for yourself to avoid blocking yourself in your healing journey.
- [54:15] How acupuncture can be used to support healing in your fertility journey.
- [58:50] The importance of tapping into a community to get the support you need in your journey.
🍍HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW🍍 You can shop for your favourite fertility support products over on: