Welcome to your no B.S. approach to creating the family of your DREAMS! Whether you can get pregnant naturally, or, need medical assistance, Finding Fertility can help you maximise your chances of getting and staying pregnant by using science-backed Functional Fertility Medicine!
Friday Jan 20, 2023
Friday Jan 20, 2023
How to Use Blood Work to Find the Root Cause of Your Infertility with Julie Alsaker
“There are things that are good for everybody, there are things that are bad for everybody, but there’s a lot that’s unique to you.”
🦩 How to teach yourself and trust your intuition.
🦩 The tools that functional medicine offers for a lifetime of health.
🦩 How blood work helps us find answers to our health questions.
🦩 How natural foods encourage your body to find healing.
Did you know that blood work is a fantastic way to find the root cause of your infertility? Finding answers to the health issues impacting your fertility will start you on the healing journey.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I speak with Julie Alsaker, a holistic health practitioner, holistic nutrition consultant, and functional blood specialist. She helps produce accelerated innate healing through a holistic multi-therapeutic approach based on the results of your Functional Analysis.
Listen in to learn the importance of teaching yourself about health and trusting your intuition on what your doctor tells you.
“When you don’t know, you do what your doctor says.”
- [1:44] Julie shares her early-age health issues and fertility struggles.
- [10:02] The importance of empowering yourself and becoming an expert in the fertility area.
- [12:52] How functional medicine goes to the root cause of infertility as opposed to western medicine.
- [21:14] How to keep track of your progress even as you continue working on your health.
- [26:36] The blood work Julie does and the importance of blood work in helping us find answers.
- [33:42] How the system has interrupted how doctors share information.