Welcome to your no B.S. approach to creating the family of your DREAMS! Whether you can get pregnant naturally, or, need medical assistance, Finding Fertility can help you maximise your chances of getting and staying pregnant by using science-backed Functional Fertility Medicine!
Friday Nov 03, 2023
Friday Nov 03, 2023
Uncovering the Hidden Secrets of Fertility Through Astrology with Yael Part One
“Astrology is another type of support that you can get in order to be aligned with yourself because when you’re aligned with your truth, your dreams come true.”
🦩 The evolution of astrology and the existing misconceptions and limitations.
🦩 Understanding feminine energy and fertility.
🦩 Astrology as a tool for self-alignment.
🦩 How motherhood triggers unresolved issues.
How impactful do you think astrology can be to your fertility journey? Astrology has evolved, and it’s no longer about predicting the future but understanding our unique alignments and how they can guide you.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I speak with Yael, a certified astrologer and writer. She helps people bring more harmony into their relationships and figure things out with complicated relationships. Yael shares her personal fertility journey and the role astrology has played in her life.
Listen in to learn about different aspects of femininity, the connection of fertility to feminine energy, and the changing perspectives on femininity. You will also learn the importance of caring for your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health by prioritizing holistic care to create a healthier environment for your kids.
“Astrology, like tarot, is becoming more feminine and more oriented to who we are today.”
- [01:30) Get to know Yael, her certification in astrology, and her work as a writer.
- [04:41] The evolution of astrology, how it is becoming more oriented to the present day, and the misconceptions and limitations that still exist.
- [06:02) The different aspects of femininity, the connection of fertility to feminine energy, and the changing perspectives on femininity.
- [12:44] Yael shares her personal experience with multiple miscarriages after 40 and the emotional toll it took on her.
- [21:40] How motherhood can bring up unresolved mental and emotional issues and the importance of recognizing and addressing them.
Connect with Carla: