Welcome to your no B.S. approach to creating the family of your DREAMS! Whether you can get pregnant naturally, or, need medical assistance, Finding Fertility can help you maximise your chances of getting and staying pregnant by using science-backed Functional Fertility Medicine!
Monday Mar 13, 2023
Monday Mar 13, 2023
Discover How Past Partner Betrayal Can Impact Your Fertility with Kylene Terhune FDN-P, NLP Coach
“Underneath every addiction is trauma and emotional wounds because addiction is a self-medicating process.”
🦩 The trauma and emotional wounds that cause sexual addiction.
🦩 The importance of teaching men healthy sexual habits.
🦩 Take your recovery seriously when your spouse is recovering.
🦩 How to heal to avoid carrying betrayal trauma with you.
🦩 How to turn your limiting beliefs into positives through therapy.
Are you going through sexual betrayal from your partner? Sexual betrayal causes serious emotional trauma and wounds, which we know can lead to infertility. To heal from betrayal traumas, you have to be willing to overcome your limiting beliefs and reprogram your subconscious.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I speak with Kylene Terhune, FDN-P, transformation recovery coach. She helps women step into their full power and authenticity after a partner’s betrayal so they can fulfill the purpose God Has given them.
Listen in to learn why you and your partner need to take individual responsibility for your healing and healthy sexual life. You will also learn how to identify limiting beliefs and lingering trauma and turn them into positives.
“If you stay with a recovering addict, you’re going to be faced with all of your insecurities, fears, and unresolved traumas.”
- [1:29] How Kylene works with women on sexual betrayal trauma recovery with a combination of modalities.
- [3:06] Understanding sexual addiction, the emotional trauma that causes it, and the sobriety process.
- [6:53] She shares her experience with sexual betrayal and why it’s very traumatizing.
- [11:11] The physiological benefits of self-control and the poor education taught men about sex.
- [16:06] The insecurities, fears, and unresolved traumas you’ll experience if you stay with a sexual recovery addict.
- [19:19] Why you have to address the limiting beliefs from external experiences to move on.
- [22:52] How to grow and get a new identity by seeking support to deal with your betrayal trauma.
- [26:23] The subconscious reprogramming technique she uses to help women overcome trauma.
Get in Touch with Kylene:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kyleneterhune/
Full transcripts over on the blog: