Welcome to your no B.S. approach to creating the family of your DREAMS! Whether you can get pregnant naturally, or, need medical assistance, Finding Fertility can help you maximise your chances of getting and staying pregnant by using science-backed Functional Fertility Medicine!
Monday Mar 27, 2023
Monday Mar 27, 2023
How to Boost Your Fertility By Learning to Move With Consciousness with Erica Ziel
“It’s so much easier many times for women to recognize once they’re in pain that they need help.”
🦩 Using breathing techniques to activate and heal the pelvic floor.
🦩 Learning how to relax and release your pelvis and pelvic floor.
🦩 How to effectively and nourishingly move your body.
Are you aware of your body’s movement, breathing, and pelvic floor? To understand what’s going on in your body and move it consciously, you must be willing to learn about it and focus on quality movement to be activated and energized.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I speak with Erica Ziel, the creator of Core Rehab, a mom of three, published author, intuitive + health coach, Pilates instructor, personal trainer, nutrition coach, and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner with almost 20 years experience working with women of all ages.
Listen in to learn how your pelvic floor works, the problem with Kegel exercises, and how to use breathing techniques to activate and heal your pelvic floor. You will also learn how to consciously move your body to open up the tightness in different places and be in tune with it.
“It’s not about doing more; it’s actually about doing less and doing it with better quality and technique.”
- [02:41] The importance of learning about your body and seeking help once you recognize pain.
- [04:22] How the pelvic floor is integrated with a lot of things in your body, plus the problem with Kegel exercises.
- [10:13] Understanding the connection between your pelvis, pelvic floor, and overall fertility health.
- [16:25] The importance of consciously moving your body daily to remind energy to go through your pelvis.
- [19:37] Why you have to be intentional about little quality movements to improve your health.
- [26:42] How conscious movement allows you to jumpstart your body and your baby and be in tune with your body.
Get in Touch with Erica: