Friday Mar 10, 2023
Improve Your Egg Quality at the Ages of 30 & 40 Years Old
“If you’re genetically prone, fertility is going to be one of the first things your body switches off because you don’t need it to survive.”
🦩 The importance of cellular and mental health.
🦩 Invest in your health to increase fertility.
🦩 Trust your intuition and pay attention to warning signs.
🦩 Take control of your health and have confidence in your body.
Do you feel like your age is working against you? Doctors scare women about age and fertility, harming their mental and emotional health. Taking a holistic approach to your fertility can be time-consuming, but it is ultimately beneficial and the key to improving your chances of success.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I explain the importance of taking a holistic approach to infertility and finding the root cause of the issue. I also explain the importance of trusting your intuition and paying attention to warning signs rather than solely relying on medical professionals.
Listen in to learn how you can reverse infertility by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress in your body.
“Investing in your cellular and mental and emotional health is going to give you that time back that you feel like you lack.”
- [00:59] How doctors scare us about age and fertility and how it can harm our chances of success.
- [08:53] The importance of increasing cellular and mental health before going into fertility treatments
- [13:09] The importance of investing in cellular, mental, and emotional health to increase fertility.
- [16:30] Learn to let go of limiting beliefs and have confidence in your body's ability to conceive.
- [19:07] Understand that the primary factor in fertility isn’t age, and you can improve by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress.
Full transcripts over on the blog:
Let's Do This Together 💚
🌺 Book Your Discovery Call Today here: https://calendly.com/findingfertility/discoveryconsultation?month=2022-10
Connect with Monica over on
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me, may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.