Welcome to your no B.S. approach to creating the family of your DREAMS! Whether you can get pregnant naturally, or, need medical assistance, Finding Fertility can help you maximise your chances of getting and staying pregnant by using science-backed Functional Fertility Medicine!
Friday Apr 28, 2023
Friday Apr 28, 2023
Maybe the Number One Thing You Should Do FIRST to Boost Your Fertility with Julie Michelson Part One
“Anything that’s not resolved will be triggered by someone or brought up in some way, sometimes over and over again, until you figure it out.”
🦩 Take care of yourself to prepare for motherhood.
🦩 The role of your thoughts in your healing journey.
🦩 How to shift your beliefs to accelerate your healing.
🦩 The importance of embracing growth opportunities.
What is the one thing you’re missing for everything to connect in your healing journey? There’s more to just what you put in your body; your mindset is an important piece that can make or break your healing journey.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, I speak with Julie Michelson, an international speaker, a best-selling author, and a National Board Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach who specializes in working with clients who have autoimmunity. We discuss her healing journey from rheumatoid arthritis and how it led her to functional medicine.
Listen in to learn how to shift your beliefs to accelerate your healing, plus the importance of taking care of yourself to prepare for motherhood.
“There’s a resilience that’s required to carry and raise a child that you need to take care of yourself.”
- [01:24] Julie shares her personal journey with rheumatoid arthritis and how it led her to functional medicine and her work today.
- [07:30] The importance of taking care of yourself to gain the resilience needed to carry and raise a child.
- [09:43] The physical and mindset change Julie made to heal and transform her body and life.
- [16:07] The importance of showing yourself love and kindness to heal and connect with yourself.
- [19:46] Understanding that healing and growth aren’t linear and that sometimes you can get triggered.
- [23:42] Stop identifying as your infertility or diagnosis and take your power back to move forward.
Connect with Julie: