Welcome to your no B.S. approach to creating the family of your DREAMS! Whether you can get pregnant naturally, or, need medical assistance, Finding Fertility can help you maximise your chances of getting and staying pregnant by using science-backed Functional Fertility Medicine!
Friday May 20, 2022
Friday May 20, 2022
“The two primary drivers of chronic conditions and poor health are stress and inflammation.”
🦩 Improper diagnosis and treatment of thyroid.
🦩 How stress triggers dysfunctional thyroid.
🦩 How thyroid regulates good health.
If you’re struggling to get pregnant, have you checked your thyroid health? Your thyroid is responsible for regulating your health and when you’re stressed and inflamed, it can lead to chronic issues like thyroid dysfunction which cause infertility issues.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, we speak with Dr. Rodger H. Murphree, a board-certified chiropractic physician, and nutritional specialist. His “Murphree Method,” a combination of functional and orthomolecular medicine, has helped thousands of patients get healthy and feel good again.
Listen in to learn how stress triggers dysfunctional thyroid which later magnifies infertility issues. You will also learn the importance of your thyroid in regulating good health and how compromising it can lead to chronic issues.
“Every function in the body is dependent on an optimally functioning thyroid and once that thyroid becomes compromised, every system in the body slows down."
The Importance of Your Thyroid Health Before You Get Pregnant with Dr. Rodger H. Murphree, DC, CNS
- [2:28] Get to know Dr. Rodger and his passion for thyroid health over the last 20 years.
- [3:27] He describes how his personal health experience led him to functional medicine.
- [6:20] Rodger on the opening up of functional medicine after years of resistance.
- [9:42] The telltale symptoms of thyroid dysfunction and why the thyroid disconnect exists in healthcare.
- [13:24] How stress triggers dysfunctional thyroid which magnifies infertility.
- [17:39] The importance of the thyroid in regulating good health and how its compromise can lead to several symptoms.
- [22:03] How fixing your thyroid health can possibly deal with infertility and lead to pregnancy.
Connect with Dr. Rodger:
Let's Do This Together 💚
🌺 Download your FREE Guide: Top 3 Steps to Maximise Your Fertility That Your Doctor Isn't Talking About
Connect with Monica over on:
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
- Apple: http://bit.ly/FINDINGFERTILITYAPPLE
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/FindingFertilitySTITCHER
- Spotify: http://bit.ly/FFSpotifyPodcast
🍍Support Finding Fertility & shop for your favourite fertility-friendly products over on:
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.