Welcome to your no B.S. approach to creating the family of your DREAMS! Whether you can get pregnant naturally, or, need medical assistance, Finding Fertility can help you maximise your chances of getting and staying pregnant by using science-backed Functional Fertility Medicine!
Friday Jul 01, 2022
Friday Jul 01, 2022
“If you have a permanent gum disease, you have a disease in your body.”
🦩 How to advocate for your dental health.
🦩 Natural cleaning ingredients for cavity-prone people.
🦩 How to prepare your mouth for pregnancy.
Are you having issues with your teeth, or have had issues with your teeth in the past? If you’re preparing for pregnancy, your teeth issues are one component that you need checked and addressed.
In this episode of the Finding Fertility podcast, Monica speaks with Heather the Hygienist, a hygienist and the founder of Simply Silver. She created the Simply Silver Mouthwash and continues to educate everyone on the meaning of true health – a disease in your mouth is a disease in your body.
Listen in to learn how to get to the root causes of your dental issues to understand what natural products to use to remineralize your teeth. You will also learn the importance of making small changes in your dental hygiene to keep your mouth clean when pregnant.
- “Either you’re a plaque producer, and you don’t tend to get cavities, or you tend to get a lot of cavities, but you don’t get a lot of plaque.”
What's the Link Between Dental Hygiene and Your Fertility? With Heather the Hygienist
- [1:22] Heather on how she developed a passion for dental hygiene and care.
- [3:23] Why we should get to the root cause of mouth diseases as we do the rest of our bodies.
- [5:04] Why she wrote her book to teach people how to be their own advocates for better dental health.
- [11:51] The right steps to take to have control of your dental hygiene.
- [17:37] Understanding the two categories of plaque producers and cavities.
- [20:52] Natural things you can do to remineralize your teeth without drugs or toxic chemicals.
- [24:39] Have your teeth checked and issues addressed when preparing for pregnancy.
- [29:15] Some non-expensive ways to keep your mouth clean when pregnant.
Let's Do This Together 💚
Connect with Heather: https://simplysilvermouthwash.com/
🌺 Download your FREE Guide: Top 3 Steps to Maximise Your Fertility That Your Doctor Isn't Talking About
🦩 Get Steps Closer to Getting & Staying Pregnant with EIGHT FREE DAYS within the Fertility Formula
Connect with Monica over on:
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/FindingFertilityIG
- TikTok: https://bit.ly/FindingFertilityTikTok
🎙 Subscribe on your favourite podcast platform:
- Apple: http://bit.ly/FINDINGFERTILITYAPPLE
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/FindingFertilitySTITCHER
- Spotify: http://bit.ly/FFSpotifyPodcast
🍍Support Finding Fertility & shop for your favourite fertility-friendly products over on:
Seeking Health: https://bit.ly/FFSeekingHealth Amazon: http://bit.ly/FindingFertilityAmazon
Anything written or said about health and diet are my opinions, that I have formed over the years, through trial and error, study, reading, listening and observing. What worked for me may not work for you. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or dietician and all medical advice should be gotten from a qualified professional. Product recommendations are based on what I used during my infertility journey or wish I had.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.